CASE FILES AT MY RESIDENCE IN THEN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS,NYC

CASE FILES AT MY RESIDENCE IN THEN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS,NYC
CASE FILES FROM LEGAL CASE MATTERS AT MY RESIDENCE IN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS, NYC WHERE I LIVED THERE FROM THE YEARS 2000 TO 2006.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

  I found part of the  fumble recovery Phillip Bianco made during the 1979 NCAA Championship football game, Ithaca College vs Wittenburg State University, the fumble recovery help stop Wittenburg from scoring the go ahead touchdown. I did not play much during the Championship game because I had been injured since the 8th game of the season which was Ithaca College vs Canisus College in Buffalo, N.Y., although I did intercept a pass for a touchdown and blocked a punt for a safety. Yes, I had to wear a Lenox Hill knee brace.
   What I had said at my Blogs that if an Authority has the ability to change much of the small college football schedules in much of the United States from what truly happen then publish those changed schedules at each College or University as they did during the 1978 football season then they have the capability to change any record about any event or incident, what I discovered was that after records are changed then stories evolved the stories caused incidents and conflicts at Schools, Employment and in Community. Also scores of games were changed I post a letter from the NCAA about the score change of the 1979 NCAA Championship football game Ithaca College vs. Wittenberg State University, of course I believe in part the changes were about Phillip Bianco setting scoring records for most points on Defense. During 1978 I scored on Defense against St. Lawrence University, Alfred University, Springfield College, CW Post College and Towson State University, during 1979 I scored defensive points against St Lawrence University, Bloomsburg State College, Cortland State College, American International College, Alfred University and Canisus College and during 1980 I scored defensive points against Bloomsburg State College and Albany State University, they recorded all zero's for my participation in the scoring categories. Just imagine there were thousands of Ithaca College fans, spectators and Ithaca footballers at the Ithaca College football games they convinced thousands of people I did not score, they could convince people of anything about a person.
     Please take notice that recently, today is 7/22/17 the football video was blanked out by someone, based upon past incidents I am sure they blanked out the football video for all the wrong reason. I think my Facebook still has the football video at Phillip Joseph Bianco Facebook.
     Today is July 24, 2017 and the football video has been restored.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment