CASE FILES AT MY RESIDENCE IN THEN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS,NYC

CASE FILES AT MY RESIDENCE IN THEN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS,NYC
CASE FILES FROM LEGAL CASE MATTERS AT MY RESIDENCE IN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS, NYC WHERE I LIVED THERE FROM THE YEARS 2000 TO 2006.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

     My discovery was that the incidents I describe at my Blogs are not only based upon my participated in athletics but also in the Arts. Again, during my youth I was very active with organized sports but I also traveled and created  & studied arts in Europe from 1961 through 1971.  I had traveled into Washington, D.C., during that time mostly to submit the work I was doing to United States Copyright Office and was asked to submit my art and athletic achievements to the  Trustees of the then Trusts, so, I did submit my Miramar, Florida athletic achievements on 4 Championship teams and art sketches, they were accepted, so I believe the matters I describe have something to do with the incidents that took place with  my art and athletic participation. I never knew what happened  with the art I created during my youth but I re-began creating art work again just over a year ago. Below I posted a painting I finished today 6/22/16 of Montour Trail Head in Pennsylvania, it's an acrylic on canvass. In my old age I enjoy hiking as I did that day and gardening.
    
    
a acrylic painting I finished today July 4, 2017, I titled, "My Green Frenchman" by Phillip Bianco






    




acrylic painting Montour Trail by Phillip Bianco

No comments:

Post a Comment