CASE FILES AT MY RESIDENCE IN THEN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS,NYC

CASE FILES AT MY RESIDENCE IN THEN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS,NYC
CASE FILES FROM LEGAL CASE MATTERS AT MY RESIDENCE IN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS, NYC WHERE I LIVED THERE FROM THE YEARS 2000 TO 2006.

Thursday, October 1, 2015



     As I said the legal actions I had taken included filing various Civil Law Suits mostly to re-construct employment histories and challenge records the Government maintained. As I had said that athletic motivated incidents due from my participation as a student/athlete snowballed into my employment and in Community causing incidents, that would include employment records. Not long ago I had written to the NCAA informing them of such athletic motivated incidents and I had discovered that some Authority had changed the score of the 1979 NCAA Football Championship game between Ithaca College vs. Wittenberg State University, I played for Ithaca College and post my side of the story at my Blog titled, "Phillip Bianco Football", I have letters, documents, newspaper articles and photographs to support my side of the story. What I said is that after records are changed such as football schedules and scores of football games then stories evolve the stories caused incidents at Schools, Employment and in Community, then it all becomes a scheme, yes a subject matter device.
      The change in the score of the 1979 NCAA Championship football game, Ithaca College vs Wittenberg State University, is an example of a more current record change incident. I did check during the Year 2012 the score had not been changed yet, so, the changing of the score happened after year 2012, it's indication that some Authority will always make such changes, therefore, there will always be athletic motivated incidents. AS the newspaper article posted below says I did help contribute to the 1979 NCAA Championship win by recovering a fumble during the Ithaca College vs Wittenberg State University football game in there offensive backfield and near the goal area, helping to stop the go ahead touchdown. When I was in legal Effective Discovery from 1991 through approximately 1998 in the Court Systems of New York City I had edited a badly damaged game film short of the 1979 NCAA Championship football game. I edited to the approximately the last 4 minutes of the game, where Wittenberg State University is threatening to score the go ahead touchdown near the goal area. This proved to be important after the score of the Championship game was changed because the game film short shows the ABC Sports banner on the score board with the correct score of the game Ithaca 14 vs Wittenberg 10. I had sent and forwarded copies of the game film short to ACT Theater, Seattle, WA., Sacramento Bee News, St. Mathews School & Church, Kalispell, MT., Italian Embassy, New York City, Ace Video, Park Ave South, New York City, United States Copyright Office and ABC Sports, New York City, they televised the football game. Get a copy and judge for yourself, don't let them judge for you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment