CASE FILES AT MY RESIDENCE IN THEN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS,NYC

CASE FILES AT MY RESIDENCE IN THEN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS,NYC
CASE FILES FROM LEGAL CASE MATTERS AT MY RESIDENCE IN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS, NYC WHERE I LIVED THERE FROM THE YEARS 2000 TO 2006.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

     As I had said at my Blog titled, "Phillip Bianco Football", I had participated in athletics since my early youth. In fact, during my youth when I was studying and creating in the Arts, time spent Abroad, mostly in Europe, I had made a number of art exhibits and for my age that was good, so, I was asked to Washington, D.C., there were those who were interested in my art progress. When in Washington, D.C., I was asked if I wanted to get involved with a Trust, if so, I should submit my art and athletic achievements to the Trustees, so, I submitted some art sketches and my Miramar, Florida athletic achievements on 4 Championship Sports Teams for football, baseball and soccer. What I submitted was accepted by the Trustees, although all heck broke loose, so, I quit participation. I believe there is some type of related matter with what I had submitted to the Trust and what took place with my art and athletic career. I give detail at my Blog titled, "Phillip Bianco Football". I have additional football photographs, newspaper articles and letters pertaining to my efforts to correct and challenge athletic motivated matters.
    What I believe to use as an examples is to first review why the 1978 small College football schedules were changed in much of the United States, I believe the change was motivated because  I broke the small College defensive scoring record. Second, the reason why the 1979 NCAA Championship football game Ithaca vs. Wittenberg score was changed, I believe because I had not only made a big fumble recovery play but because I helped Ithaca College get to the Championship game by scoring points on defense. Third, why were the points I scored during the Ithaca College vs. Albany State University football game credited to other players, I scored 20 points on defense and 6 points via kick return that game. What are the meaning of the actions of making such changes?
    What I discovered after changes to athletic records or records in general are made from what truly happened, then stories evolve, the stories caused conflicts & incidents at Schools/College, Employment and in Community where I lived and traveled. With respect to the change of  the NCAA National Championship football game score, that has to do with a conflict between the Ithaca College offensive team vs defensive team. They did not want to say or record the defense helped win a number of games by scoring points on defense, they wanted to say the offense scored, if the defense did not score during a number of football games, then Ithaca College would not have made the 1979 NCAA Playoff's, therefore, there would be no Championship win for Ithaca.

No comments:

Post a Comment