CASE FILES AT MY RESIDENCE IN THEN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS,NYC

CASE FILES AT MY RESIDENCE IN THEN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS,NYC
CASE FILES FROM LEGAL CASE MATTERS AT MY RESIDENCE IN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS, NYC WHERE I LIVED THERE FROM THE YEARS 2000 TO 2006.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

 I was told the other day by a person in the Community that the whole matter began when I signed a UCC Form for my employers Dan Schivoni of Duplicating Methods Company, Winsor, CT. A UCC Form means Uniform Commercial Code, I signed the form because the employers said he needed something in writing in case he got damaged while I was at his employ. I am sure that someone used that document in another fraudulent and dishonest scheme. I need to check where in the State of Connecticut that UCC was filed and get that reviewed. Always a problem as you can judge for yourselves,thank you, Phillip Bianco

No comments:

Post a Comment