CASE FILES AT MY RESIDENCE IN THEN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS,NYC

CASE FILES AT MY RESIDENCE IN THEN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS,NYC
CASE FILES FROM LEGAL CASE MATTERS AT MY RESIDENCE IN ROCKAWAY BEACH, QUEENS, NYC WHERE I LIVED THERE FROM THE YEARS 2000 TO 2006.

Monday, December 12, 2011

 The the formula for more fraudulent and dishonest schemes has elements and factors which are not only transmitting erroneous information and data about me into the Communities I Lived, Worked and Traveled but to steal interests and income producing assets such as by attacking me for a Pscyho-Street Crime Guy Type of Profile then to Police Booking Photograph of me for a fight with my wife Stephanie during approximately 1986/1987 which was a  misdemeanor and then dismissed the State should have sent my Attorney back the Photograph. This Booking Photograph goes along with MFY Legal Services soliciting me at my residence in Rockaway Beach, Queens, New York during 2006 for a housing matter to illegally gain my signature to be used on other matters. They had me sign a Affidavit for a Housing matter then they ripped off the last page and attached the page to other documents that I had no knowledge of and I never read. Hey, they could say I signed a confession or they could say that I sold my interests and assets. This formula must be reviewed the Police Booking Photo and the MFY Legal Services signature,thank You, Phillip Bianco

No comments:

Post a Comment